Här förklaras gymnasiematten utan vrickade härledningar och bevis som oftast bara krånglar till det hela. Duger inte förklaringarna på sidan så kika gärna i forumet.

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 
Författare Meddelande
 Inläggsrubrik: Hence, the Air
InläggPostat: 09 jan 2019, 10:10 

and select media members will have their say in the other half of the voting.Sneakerheads may not know this but the 2017 NBA All-Star Weekend was supposed to take place in Charlotte, North Carolina. This woulDarren Woodson Hatd have meant that Jordan Brand would have had a deeper connection with the events, considering that Michael Jordan owns the Charlotte Hornets franchise. Hence, the Air Jordan 31 “All-Star” is apparently inspired by Charlotte itself. Its Flyweave uppers feature a honeyDaryl Johnston Hatcomb texture and are dressed up predominantly in Black, while the ankle portions, midsoles and the Nike “Swoosh” logos are covered in iridescent accents. Even the insides of the tongues sport Hornets bra
th Center, the University of North Carolina Tar Heels were victorious with a score of Deion Sanders Hat74-63. This was more than just a regular win since it marked their ninth top-5 Rating Percentage Index victory. This also means that over the course of 13 years, the team’s coach Roy Williams will end up winning the ACC regular-season title for the eighth time, which is quitDemarcus Lawrence Hate impressive. Equally impressive is the Air Jordan 31 Low iteration featured here, which is dressed up in a Tar Heels-inspired color scheme because it has been designed exclusively for them.The North Carolina Tar Heels seem to be in complete control of the ACC after this recent win. In the conference, the Tar Heels ar
Bild

Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]