Här förklaras gymnasiematten utan vrickade härledningar och bevis som oftast bara krånglar till det hela. Duger inte förklaringarna på sidan så kika gärna i forumet.

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 2 inlägg ] 
Författare Meddelande
 Inläggsrubrik: Liverpool's Andy Robertson backs keeper Alisson after Manche
InläggPostat: 18 dec 2018, 02:29 

Liverpool's Andy Robertson backs keeper Alisson after Manchester United mistake

Bild

Andy Robertson says Liverpool's players can have no complaints sbobet 789 with goalkeeper Alisson despite his mistake against Manchester United. The Brazil international fumbled Romelu Lukaku's cross into the path of Jesse Lingard for the equaliser at Anfield, and it could have proved costly had Xherdan Shaqiri not scored twice in final 20 minutes to secure a 3-1 victory. It is the second time Alisson has made an error which has led to a goal after his Cruyff turn against Leicester allowed Rachid Ghezzal to score. Alisson has kept 10 clean sheets in 17 Premier League matches, conceding just seven times, and his added-time stop against Napoli last week kept his side in the Champions League.

"He has been unbelievable this season and we all make mistakes," said Reds defender Robertson. "If Mo Salah or [Roberto] Firmino make a mistake it maybe doesn't get punished because it is up the other end but that is unfortunately what a keeper has to put up with, if they make a mistake it usually turns into a goal. "Of course, he will be disappointed with it but he bounced back and we can't moan about it. He has dug us out Tuesday night and sbobet 789 we are still in the Champions League because of him. Liverpool returned to the top of the table with their win over United and lead Manchester City by a point again with the title battle increasingly looking like a two-horse race. Third-placed Tottenham are already six points off the pace, with Chelsea eight adrift, and it seems Liverpool and City are going to be the ones exchanging blows at the top.

Robertson is confident Liverpool can hold off the challenge of Pep Guardiola's side, and they could extend their lead to four points with a win at Wolves on Friday. "We are in December, we know how tough this period is but we are top of the league," he added. "We have just got to keep this period going. "We know how good Man City are - we have a bit of a gap that has opened up now (to third) - and the two of us are close to each other but we believe we can stay top. sbobet 789 "There is a long way to go and we still have to play big games, starting on Friday night and we hopefully move on from there. "It has been a huge few weeks. People maybe looked at the fixtures and thought 'Everton, it's a derby, always tough, Bournemouth, always tough, Napoli was a must-win and Man Utd speaks for itself'.

Inläggsrubrik: Rangers happy with Greg Docherty's progression at Shrewsbury
InläggPostat: 12 jan 2019, 08:07 

Chelsea v Newcastle: Predicted XI, Team News | Premier League 2018-19
Bild

The 22-year-old Scot sbobet thai has been a smash hit for Shrewsbury this season, netting seven times in 28 games during his Montgomery Waters Meadow spell.Reports this week suggested that Docherty, who is believed to be a part of Steven Gerrard’s long-term plans at Rangers, had attracted the interest of Championship clubs.But boss Ricketts says he has not heard anything of Rangers ending his loan for a new destination, instead suggesting the Ibrox outfit are pleased with how the midfielder is progressing.

“Obviously they wouldn’t necessarily approach us but no-one’s approached us or anything like that,” said Ricketts.“We’re in regular contact sbobet thai with Rangers who are very happy with how he’s developed so far this season.“I think even more so in the last couple of months, he’s probably developed an awful lot as well.

“Which is why he is of interest but I think they’re more than happy with him here in his development.“They’ve sent him here to learn and develop and from what I’m hearing they want him to stay here and continue that development for the rest of the season. sbobet thai ”Docherty is one of two players still on loan at Town. Ipswich full-back Josh Emmanuel – who it is believed may return to Portman Road – is the other.

Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 2 inlägg ] 

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]