Här förklaras gymnasiematten utan vrickade härledningar och bevis som oftast bara krånglar till det hela. Duger inte förklaringarna på sidan så kika gärna i forumet.

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 
Författare Meddelande
 Inläggsrubrik: d for the speci
InläggPostat: 12 jan 2019, 05:38 

h Jordan Brand and Tinker Hatfield for the special kicks they sent to him. In fact, Shane-O-Mac received not one but three different custom Air Jordan 30 pTampa Bay Rays Baseball Jerseysairs, all featuring black uppers with different colored 鈥?HANE O鈥橫AC鈥?branding. As can be seen in the photo that Shane shared, the boxes and dust bags also appear to be customized, sporting a special Jordan Wings logo that bears the name 鈥淪HANE O鈥橫AC.鈥?/p>Obviously, Shane is likely not going to be parting from his beloved kicks and it is highly unlikely Jordan Brand will drop these exclusive pairs. So, the only thing Jordanheads can do is admire these Shane's custom Air Jordan 30 pairs from afar. It can definitelNHL Jerseysy not b
three colorways included in Jordan Brand’s Air JTexas Rangers Baseball Jerseysordan 18 “Suede” Pack, which recently hit the shelves, were all tonal.This year, the Air Jordan 18 also received the retro treatment for the very first time since its debut. The brand new Air Jordan 18 “Toro,” which made its retail debut on April 7th at a price of $225, was also a tonal colorway. The very next month, photos of another tonalNCAA Jerseys Air Jordan 18 colorway were leaked. It was the Air Jordan 18 “Cool Grey.” Even though Jordan Brand has not officially unveiled this particular iteration, plenty of detailed photos have already been leaked, such as the one above. Reportedly, it will be among the Air Jordan releases 2018 th
Bild

Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]