Här förklaras gymnasiematten utan vrickade härledningar och bevis som oftast bara krånglar till det hela. Duger inte förklaringarna på sidan så kika gärna i forumet.

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 4 inlägg ] 
Författare Meddelande
 Inläggsrubrik: Pandora Media Inc Stock Could Get a Buyout Boost
InläggPostat: 23 jan 2018, 10:59 

It's tough to be dead last in one of the hottest sub-sectors of technology. For internet radio and streaming music provider pandora halsband that position has meant plenty of big-time p stock price declines and heartbreak for its investors.

After peaking in 2014, it's been pretty much downhill for Pandora, and that's both in terms of listeners and revenues. With that, shares of Pandora have sunk about 90% since peaking back in 2014- at the height its euphoria.

But there is some potential for Pandora these days and that's a hefty dose of M&A. The stock still has a lot to offer the right media or tech company looking to build upon their own music or streaming offerings. And with that hope, pandora halsband could be a good gamble for patient investors.

Pandora got its start back in the heyday of the dotcom boom. The firm basically created the playlist for internet radio. But like a lot of first timers, they fail to see the changes coming. And in P's case, that was streaming music and using algorithms to create custom playlists for users.

As on-demand rivals Apple Music and Spotify quickly ate up pandora halsband ad-supported traditional radio model's market share of listeners, the company was forced to change gears and shift to streaming.

Unfortunately, that strategy hasn't worked too well. Since then the number subscribers and, more important, paying subscribers, has flatlined.

According to recent Business Insider piece on P stock, pandora halsband had 76.2 million active users each month back in 2013 . At the end of 2016, that number had only grown to 81 million. Even worse is that the vast bulk of these are users listening to the free and ad-supported subscription.

Contrast this to the 40 million to over 140 million active user growth that Spotify has seen. And here, the bulk of those have been paying customers.

That's not particularly good. Nor is it great that listen time on the site has actually decreased. So, naturally, shares of P stock have cratered right along with it. Pandora stock is now sitting at all-time lows.

Inläggsrubrik: Re: Pandora Media Inc Stock Could Get a Buyout Boost
InläggPostat: 22 jun 2018, 10:18 

After reading the whole post, the more as I know is about Apple music. We know if you want to play Apple music on Apple unauthorized devices, you may have to remove iTunes DRM protection at first, since all iTunes audios like Apple music, audibook are encrypted with fairplay DRM protection, it can be played on Apple devices only. Fortunately, now you can use Apple Music Converter to crack DRM protection and convert audios from M4P to MP3, AAC, etc at faster speed with lossless quality. Now you can click here to learn its detail functions.

InläggPostat: 11 sep 2018, 13:57 

Great sharing, I'd enjoy listening to Apple music, so I use the DRM apple audio converter, it works great for me to convert apple music m4p to mp3 files. Thanks for the great tips. I'd like it very much. Keep up the great job, my friends.

InläggPostat: 12 okt 2018, 13:00 

Instead of using Pandora, I usually listen to music files using Apple Music as I can play them on my all Apple devices.
Besides, even if I need to listen to Apple Music files on other devices, I can use Apple Music Converter to convert Apple Music to that device with a few clicks. So this is my choice.

Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 4 inlägg ] 

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]