Här förklaras gymnasiematten utan vrickade härledningar och bevis som oftast bara krånglar till det hela. Duger inte förklaringarna på sidan så kika gärna i forumet.

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 3 inlägg ] 
Författare Meddelande
 Inläggsrubrik: him for the be
InläggPostat: 12 jan 2019, 04:47 

ount. It had been Opening Day the week before that, so he had showcased his Air Jordan 4 PE Baseball Cleat that Jordan Brand had exclusively designed for him for the beginning of MLB's regular season. Along with the Air Jordan 12 鈥?a title="Flu Game" href="sneakersdog/best/Chidobe Awuzie Hatjordan-flu-game/">Flu Game鈥?and the Air Jordan 9 Low 鈥?a title="Infrared" href="sneakersdog/best/jordan-infrared/">Infrared,鈥?three Air Jordan 10 colorways from Chris Jones Hatthe upcoming 2016 City Pack, namely the 鈥?a title="Chicago" href="sneakersdog/best/jordan-chicago/">Chicago鈥?and 鈥?a title="Los Angeles" href="sneakersdog/best/los-angeles/">Los Angeles,鈥?while sneakerheads also got their first look at the Air J
ack and White, while the Concord hue only makes an appearance over its translucent outsoles.In addition to the above renditions of the Air Jordan 1, the “Concord” colorway will also appearing over the Jordan Spiz’ike. Compared to the original, and the above two, thiChuck Howley Hats Spiz’ike iteration is the opposite of them in terms of its color scheme. Its uppers are predominantly dressed up in Black, including its Air Cole Beasley HatJordan 3-inspired elephant print overlays, while its midsoles and mudguard overlays are plain White. Concord can be spotted over the Air Jordan 4-insired “wing” eyelets, “Jumpman” branding, the lace locks, the side mesh, and the translucent outsoles. This Jordan Spiz’ike
Bild

Inläggsrubrik: Re: him for the be
InläggPostat: 14 jan 2019, 18:40 

Very cool t-shirt. I like it. But it seems to me that it would be better for you to advertise something cool, like this service, where there are excellent, beautiful naked girls, look!

Inläggsrubrik: Re: him for the be
InläggPostat: 15 jan 2019, 17:23 

Haha, funny and very cool, I advise! Really good service and site, enjoy! My friends also call him the best!

Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 3 inlägg ] 

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]