Här förklaras gymnasiematten utan vrickade härledningar och bevis som oftast bara krånglar till det hela. Duger inte förklaringarna på sidan så kika gärna i forumet.

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 
Författare Meddelande
 Inläggsrubrik: A report on Sunday morning indicated
InläggPostat: 17 dec 2018, 05:12 

that the Jaguars could trade cornerback Jalen Ramsey in the offseason and the Jaguars responded with a statement saying they have “zero intention” of making a move involving one of their defensive stars.Ramsey said that head coach Doug Marrone also spoke to him and that it was cool to see the team “showing their support.” After that back and forth Womens Marcell Dareus Jersey , Ramsey had two interceptions as the Jaguars built a 16-0 lead over the Steelers, but that lead evaporated in the final minutes and the Jaguars wound up losing their sixth straight game.All of that came after a week that started with a cryptic tweet and moved on to Ramsey stating his hope to remain in Jacksonville for his entire career, so it’s no great surprise that emotions were running high for the cornerback.“I’ve been pretty pissed off Youth Dede Westbrook Jersey , I’m not going to lie to you,” Ramsey said, via Jacksonville.com. “I have. I’ve been battling with my emotions Youth Blake Bortles Jersey , trying to hold them in. But you know I truly believe I don鈥檛 have any bad days. I have hard days sometimes.”The hard days have been coming fast and furious for the Jaguars, but it doesn’t seem like moving on from Ramsey is part of their plan to make things easier. The NFL has confirmed that it will play four games in London in 2019.Three games were played in London this season, and fan support was strong enough that the league is showing no sign of slowing down in its efforts to grow the sport across the pond.This year all three games were played at Wembley Stadium. Next year two games will be played at Wembley and two games will be played at Tottenham Hotspur’s new stadium. The NFL worked with Tottenham Hotspur on stadium construction to ensure the stadium would have a playing surface suitable for American football Womens Donte Moncrief Jersey , as well as locker rooms big enough for the NFL, whose rosters are significantly larger than soccer rosters.The NFL has not announced which teams will play in London next year, although the Jaguars have already confirmed they will continue playing one home game a year in London Youth Telvin Smith Jersey , even after Jaguars owner Shad Khan was unsuccessful in his attempt to buy Wembley Stadium.

Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]