Här förklaras gymnasiematten utan vrickade härledningar och bevis som oftast bara krånglar till det hela. Duger inte förklaringarna på sidan så kika gärna i forumet.

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 
Författare Meddelande
 Inläggsrubrik: Jaguars preseason game preview on the internet:
InläggPostat: 11 feb 2019, 07:55 

Best Saints vs. Podcast Saints preseason games are BAAACK!! We preview Thursday’s game with the Jacksonville Jaguars. Will Taysom Hill be awesome? Who gets first crack at Mark Ingram’s carries? How many Airheads will Alvin Kamara eat while watching the game from the sideline? Plus Limited Ryan Ramczyk Jersey , our newest, greatest segment: Juge’s Judgements. The hottest Saints takes allowed on the internets. Drunk Saints History Archive!Review us on iTunes!Want to join the fun or ask the guys a question, tweet them @PodcastSaints, like their Facebook page,or email them at saintshappyhour@gmail.com.Donate just $1 a month and become a Saints Happy Hour Patron for special benefits or make a one-time donation so the audio quality stays awesome and we can keep doing a podcast.Don't forget to download our Podbean, Stitcher Authentic Alex Anzalone Jersey , or Andriod app!WARNING: podcast contains explicit language Saints coach Sean Payton says the Saints have signed veteran receiver Brandon Marshall.Marshall's addition adds depth to an offense that already leads the NFL in scoring with 36.7 points per game and ranks in the top five in yards per game with 413.9.Last week, the Saints signed receiver Dez Bryant, but he tore his Achilles in only his second practice and never played a game for New Orleans.The Seattle Seahawks released Marshall on Oct. 30 after he'd appeared in Seattle's first seven games this season, catching 11 passes for 136 yards and one touchdown. But his involvement in the offense dropped after Week 3 and he had just two catches for 16 yards in his last four games.Seattle was the sixth NFL team for the 34-year-old Marshall, who has eight 1,000-plus-yard seasons in his career. His best season Limited Khairi Fortt Jersey , statistically, came with the New York Jets in 2015, when he caught 109 passes for 1,502 yards and 14 touchdowns. Marshall entered this season trying to come back from an ankle injury and toe surgery that cost him the majority of the 2017 season with the New York Giants. Custom Chicago Bears Jerseys

Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]